The incorporated Russian march – Russian unity has taken place in Moscow in which columns of Russian coalition of action, parties Great Russia with the friendly organizations have taken part, column For Holy Russia! and the Imperial Russian march. Grand Prince Valeriy Kubarev has taken part in procession and meeting.
On November 4, 2013 in year of the 400-anniversary of the Romanov’s House the incorporated Russian march – Russian unity from 12:00 till 16:00 on route from station of the underground October field up to station of underground Schukinskaya on streets of Marshal Birjuzov and Marshal Vasilevsky, and meeting at 14:00 at station of underground Schukinskaya has taken place.
On November 1, 2013 the incorporated press conference in which all applicants of Russian march is Nikolas Tishin, Nadezhda Kvachkova, Yuri Gorsky and Valeriy Kubarev has taken place. Below we result video recording of press conference and speech of Grand Prince Valeriy Viktorovich Kubarev.
Press conference in 01.11.2013:
Valeriy Kubarev's speech:
On November 4, 2013 it was gave out in the cloudy, rainy afternoon. During procession there was a strong rain, but all participants of a march have reached underground Schukinskaya where meeting has taken place. The Imperial Russian march brought up the rear and has held later own meeting.
In action has taken part more than 2000 person. According to police are more than 700 people. Thus procession moved on the streets which have been not fenced with metal designs, and passers-by freely joined march. Therefore the given polices do not correspond to the validity.
On meeting with short speeches have acted:
- Osipov Vladimir Nikolaevich (Christian revival);
- Vasiljev Paul Valerjevich (MO RID);
- Kubarev Valeriy Viktorovich (Grand Prince of All Russia);
- Ostrakovsky Ivan (Holy Russia);
- Ekishev Jury Anatoljevich (NOMP);
- Kvachkova Nadezhda Michailovna (NOMP);
- Erkshkov Konstantin Ivanovich (Russian-Serbian brotherhood);
- Barabash Cyril Vladimirovich (For responsible authority);
- Tishin Nikolay Vladimirovich (party Great Russia);
- Amelin Alexander (Russian revival);
- Peunova Svetlana Mihailovna (leader of party Will);
- Representatives of Serbian Chetniks;
- Vestitsky Michael (Union of commandoes);
- Savelyev Andrew Nikolaevich (leader of party Great Russia), announced the resolution of meeting.
The Imperial Russian march had meeting with the program. Over action Gorsky Yuri Evgenjevich supervised.