Grand Prince Pr. Dr. Valeriy Viktorovich Kubarev filed an appeal to the Moscow regional court demanding to cancel the incompetent decision of the Krasnogorsk city court Judge Alla Anatolyevna Shemelina. Information about the date of the appeal session will be provided later.
In his Appeal from 26.02.2020 the Grand Prince Pr. Dr. Valeriy Viktorovich Kubarev demanded to cancel the illegal decision of the first instance and asked the court to perform the following actions:
1. Make a new decision in the case, which should be based on the results of the forensic molecular genetic examination and the conclusions of specialists. According to part 1 of article 79 of the civil procedure code of the Russian Federation, if issues arise in the process of considering a case that require special knowledge in various fields of science, technology, art, and craft, the court appoints an examination.
2. Appoint a forensic molecular genetic examination in this civil case, putting the following questions to the experts:
2.1. Is Kubarev Valeriy Viktorovich a biological relative and direct descendant of Prince Ivan Ivanovich Kubensky (died July 21, 1546), buried in the basement of the Smolensk Cathedral of the Novodevichy Convent.
2.2. Are relatives of Irina Koshkina-zakharyina, Anastasia Vorotynskaya (Zakharyina-Yurieva), Anna Ivanovna Kubenskaya (Vorotynskaya) and Grigory Yuryevich Zakharin, all buried in the basement of the Smolensk Cathedral of the Novodevichy Convent.
2.3. Whether Anastasia Romanova (Ivan Terrible wife) and Anna Ivanovna Kubenskaya (Vorotynskaya) are relatives.
2.4. Whether the Rurikovich Prince Ivan Ivanovich Kubensky and Tsar Ivan IV Vasilievich Terrible are biological relatives.
3. To entrust the examination to specialists of the Federal state budgetary institution Russian center for forensic medical examination of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
4. To entrust the experts of the Federal state budget institution Russian center of forensic medical expertise of Russian Ministry of health to produce fence biological material of Ivan Ivanovich Kubensky, Gregory Y. Zacharin, Irina Koshkina-Zakharina, Anastasia Vorotynskaya (Zakharina-Yurieva) and Anna Ivanovna Kubenskaya (Vorotynskaya) in the basement of the Smolensk Cathedral of the Novodevichy Convent, and Ivan IV Vasilyevich (Terrible) and Anastasia Romanova from the Royal Tombs of the Archangel Cathedral, for the manufacture of judicial molecular-genetic examination.
5. Suspend the proceedings in this civil case for the duration of the examination until the expert opinion is received.
Information about the date of the appeal session will be provided later.
In the course of the proceedings Grand Prince Pr. Dr. Valeriy Viktorovich Kubarev found out unpleasant things. Recommended by friends, lawyer group under the guidance of lawyer Rodnov Igor Alexandrovich (registration number in the Moscow chamber of lawyers 77/10567), turned out to be collection of scammers who work in the field of law. The group includes individual entrepreneurs without the status of lawyers Yaroslavtsev Danila Vyacheslavovich (OGRNIP 314774633600332, INN 770171609702) and Novikov Evgeniy Vladimirovich (OGRNIP 312774604000919, INN 772863726120).
Lawyer Rodnov Igor Alexandrovich, swindlers Yaroslavtsev Danila Vyacheslavovich and Novikov Evgeniy Vladimirovich showed miracles of incompetence in cases of establishing the fact of family relations.
However, their virtues did not end with incompetence. Pseudo-lawyers had the applicant's power of attorney to conduct the case, but in the materials the Grand Prince Pr. Dr. Valeriy Viktorovich Kubarev identified two documents with his forged signature. These acts are classified as falsification of evidence in the case and fall under article 303 of the criminal code of Russian Federation. The applicant was forced to revoke the previously issued power of attorney from the scammers.
In the past, for forging the signature of the Grand Prince, the guilty were quartered, and now they quietly serve customers of boundless Russia.
We appeal to Russian citizens who need legal assistance: if you see these people – swindlers Rodnov Igor Alexandrovich, Yaroslavtsev Daniil Vyacheslavovich and Novikov Evgeniy Vladimirovich – run away from them as from lepers.
We hope that the Moscow regional court will determine the punishment for these individuals.
A copy of the first sheet of the Appeal and a photo of the fraudster Yaroslavtsev Daniil Vyacheslavovich in the courtroom: